Mineral Water is water that contains a high level of dissolved minerals (electrolytes).
- Mineral water balances the electrolytes in the body and replenishes the necessary balance of minerals and water that the body loses naturally.
- Mineral water has antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Mineral water also helps to cleanse the body of toxins and breakdown waste material.
- Many mineral waters have therapeutic effects, which ease and even cure many chronic conditions and diseases.
- Mineral water is beneficial in relieving the aches and pains of arthritis and rheumatism, by reducing the swelling and inflammation of muscles and joints.
Missouri‘s Minerals and their Effects on the Body:
Magnesium: Known as the body’s natural stress reducer. It is concentrated in the bones and muscles. Magnesium strengthens the immune system, controls blood pressure, and relaxes the muscles.
Chloride and Bicarbonates : These minerals aid in the digestion process through maintaining and regulating the acid balance in the stomach and intestines.
Sulfate and Silica: These minerals are natural cleansing agents. They are also known to strengthen bones and teeth.
Sodium: Important to maintain the balance of water in the body. Cells are bathed in fluid containing this mineral.
Iron: Aides the body in delivering oxygen throughout the body. Iron deficiency causes anemia.
Finally, Distilled water leaches toxins, no inert materials. Drink liquid at room temp. The body uses energy to bring water to room temp.